Monday, September 21, 2009

Once I was in heaven, it felt real nice to look down and see people,nature everything. That was when I had wings, two white wings. I used to fly then. My wings got broken long ago. Movies does not repeat themselves in real life. I am still flying on my broken wings, but it wont take long to fall down and to die. Self esteem is a quality that I lack, but now I think whatever of that thing was left inside me has got accumulated and declared rebellion against me. They have deleted every traces of her that was left in my life. Now I say to people that I'm happy, but deep inside I know I am not. None is. But probably my case is a little worse. However I've taken some resolutions:
1) I'll never feel for anyone again, no matter what happens.
2) I'll be selfish from now on, enough of gaining pleasure by seeing people happy.
3) I'll not try to guess people henceforth,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, that the person concerned will never watch this, but still, I am thankful to you, for making me realise that I was childish, I was pathetic; whatever dude!! Au revoir!!

No comments: