Sunday, April 24, 2011

Eternal boredom of the spotty mind

Back??? um-hmmm, may be,or may be ,its just that I dun have anything to do. The post-college days boredom is really eating my mind up. and I just can't resort to my secure hiding place because time is on the verge of snatching that from me. So, if you are to face the devil, then face it ASAP. no point in delaying the process and suddenly realizing that what time has stolen from you. So, that's precisely the reason for me not going to the college now-a-days. People are also gradually becoming concerned about whether I have made myself into a psycho or something like that (haha! like I wasn't before). Sitting all day long on a not so comfy couch and sipping whiskey at night time with none else around, sounds kinda awkward to me too. But then what else to do? this poor bloke has been stripped of his pocket money ever since he gave his last exam. x(. Finding a pub is wee a harder task for a beggar like figurine that you can ever imagine. and people are thinking that I've turned into a snob or may be I'm holding a grudge or whatever... *sigh**no body understands me x(*
Then people will suggest me to come over to the college and enjoy the booze session. Hell no! all these days I have been a man who was suffering from the dilemma of what is moralistic and what is feasible. Too bad, [as some people say, "mentally unstable ] I always succumbed to select the feasible option. But now I think I have an alternative. ok, enough of trash talking, I will not drink in the cellar room.Or at least, try to avoid it as much as possible. x(
Sitting in a couch, and facebooking is not also an wise option. But as I've already told, I'm jobless and hence am literally commenting in the status updates of even those people,whom I know remotely or worse, to those people with whom I have a tussle. Poor me. x(.... eternal boredom of the spotty mind x(

No comments: