Monday, July 27, 2009


At some point of time, all of us are forced to make a decision ie. what actually we want. Do we want peace of our own soul or are we truly determined to devote our soul for the sake of others.

Frankly speaking, it all started on august,2008, when I saw a someone with a weird name. The name was uncommon but I knew its meaning, and till now I've never came across a namesake of hers. There's some feelings that you can't express, you can't make someone understand that why an otherwise outspoken person starts stammering in front of a particular person. You can't make someone feel that how come another one becomes able to predict what's going on in his/her mind. You can't make someone understand that its not God gifted. There's some feelings that you can never share with someone else, you can never share the experience of praying for someone else's sake while getting soaked in rain and shivering in cold, the agony or frustration that someone experiences when he feels that the voice of the person he is talking to, is coming from a locked room. You can never tell anyone that how it feels to shed tears for others, feel the pain of others. People simply think that what other people do is for themselves. that others are damn selfish,true are they. People are selfish. That's why some people yell at others while the later is in pain. But what remains untold is that the former is experiencing a twofold pain seeing the other in pain. There are some things that should remain untold. And they remain untold, the agony of being late, the agony of seeing someone you love,getting lost, the agony of failing to express emotions properly.Some say these are signs of obsession, some say of compulsion, and some say of true love. That can bet anything to see a piece of smile, to wipe a drop of tear, to ascertain true happiness of others.

I knocked a door, a voice from inside told me to come in. As I entered it, I felt its already overcrowded, then someone from inside the room kicked me out, I waited outside the door, gradually all left, there was pindrop silence, suddenly I heard a sob. I cried out from outside," hey you there!! is everything okay??". A voice replied," yes and no." From then I am waiting outside the same door for the sob to stop, my heart telling me," someday it will stop, someday your weak shoulder will help someone." but it isn't. So I am still waiting. Waiting for eternity to see a phoenix, my phoenix, that loves to win, but dares to face the cruelty of failure, that rebuilts itself from ashes.

No comments: