Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Q: Why this change?
A: felt monotonic.

Q: Why this template?
A: Coz I like it.

Q: Why something related to coffee always?
A: Co-incidence

Q: Added features?
A: The 'home' link leads to readers blog
The 'contact' link can be used to send me emails
The log-in link leads to reader's dashboard [if logged in]/ login page [if not logged in]

Q: The title "Dismantled reverie" is illegible.
A: Tried hard to fix it, but couldn't. and I loooooove the template, so dint want to change it.

Q: Did u have a disturbed childhood?
A: Do I know u??




3 comments:

srijita said...

:D
so did u have a disturbed childhood?
ahh wel..no u dnt know me!! :P

Soulreaver said...

saved... :x.. unless thr wud hav been a boxing match xP xP

Soulreaver said...

btw not out of danger as yet. Tho I don kno u, I can find it out. :x :x :B