Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Bookmark

People believe in killing their enemies.They try to choke them down, entangle them to death. They leave no way for their return. May be that's why they are called enemies. Those human beings deserve no chance to be alive.
However my philosophy is a bit different. I always leave at least one path for my enemies to return into the game.[probably inspired by "zigsaw"]. In past, they have returned, they have made me bleed badly. But this phoenix never learns from betrayals. He never quits trusting on people, be that his enemies or whatever.
But, this time I'm playing a small bit of game with myself. Much like "memento"... using myself. And I know, as the game progresses, it will take me to a point of no return. I won't whine for any chances. All I wanna say is that I in full sense. This post is probably more for myself. So that, if in future I fail, I may revert back to this post and re-realize that it was my fault, not of anyone else.

The Phoenix rises again. :)