Sunday, February 28, 2010

Annoyed, disgusted, irritated... can't think of any more adjectives. As if everything around me is conspiring to make me annoyed and disgusted.

first of all, this friend of mine [only if you call sharing a few words to be a friendship]. He keeps on posting pictures everyday in his orkut albums. And all of them have two girls posing. A variety of poses no doubt. In some, they resemble "David", while in some they resemble "Monalisa"...some have their index finger pointed, in some they have one of their eyelids closed. Every snap is different from the other. In some they are showing only one finger, while in some they are showing two fingers and so on untill they show all five fingers of them. And then they turn to their other hand. Quite undoubtedly the album belongs to my dear old friend and he can do whatever he wants with it. But this fellow keeps on posting a single picture every single hour so that his updates remain at the top of the updates list. People will suggest me to turn off my updates, but then I will miss the important ones too. x(. Irritating as hell.

Then there is this galacticos thingie, which wont unlock the players with 100 skill rating. My eyeballs are tired of seeing much weaker teams than mine having a line up with almost every player having a skill rating of 100. These teams have much less points than mine, which in turn implies that they have won/drawn much less number of games. So, that implies that they had less opportunity to unlock those players. But..... I dunno why this application/its creator is against me. Why on earth it doesn't allow me to transfer those players??? Disgusting.

And then the orkut friend list. Every half an hour, I refresh the page to see whether somebody worth chatting has become online. But I hardly find anyone there. The online friends list always remains crowded with " hello","whatcha doin?"" what have you eaten today?"," how are you?" people.

Then my parents, who will turn on the tv set and watch back to back "mithun movies". And when they are finished with him, they will simply switch to some other bengali channel and watch bengali serials. Well! I know they are the busy people and not me. But there's a thing called sports channel. Baba, gimme a break.Tumi ki kore emon hole??? :'( :'(

And then there are novels, currently I have a Jeffrey Archer with me. The book have at least 600 pages.Whenever I feel an urge to read the book, its volume discourages me. Can't these people write novels that are limited within say 250 pages.... :(

And to add to it all, there are class tests...and an alarm always keeps on saying..." tum jo bhi kar rahein ho, galad kar rahein ho, tumko abhi parna chahiye, wednesday tumhara class test hain"....Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!