Monday, February 01, 2010

Well, I have a very very strange view about death. I know its something next to being impossible, but still I dunno why I believe it. I believe that once death comes to put an end to somebody's life, the person himself fails to realise that he is dead at first. First he tries to open his eyelids, but finds himself unable to do that. Then he tries to move his limbs, perhaps to pinch himself to be sure that he is not dreaming, but his efforts goes into vain again, then perhaps he tries to smile a bit or do other stuffs only to face failure again, but during all these processes, his ear remains functioning.He gets confused his own situation. Then the hearing power also fades away gradually. The person accepts defeat, he realizes that life has left him without any notice.He beds a final goodbye to his nears and dears, and ventures towards the unknown.In case, his eyelids remain open, he can see too during that struggle period but he can't respond.Someone tells him from his inside, " Shut forever"

I dun have any basis of these thoughts, but still dunno why, I believe it. :)

No comments: