Monday, February 15, 2010

Okay! It was the much anticipated "V-day" [for many]. I spent the whole day with two of the greatest valentines I ever had in my life. The love story is continuing for 21 straight years now and not showing any indications of a halt. Whatever I do, they forgive me.No matter whatever I say, they always end up trusting me. But their love ain't blind. I am talking about my parents. Proud to be with them on this day.One should always stay along with the people who needs him.:)

In the morning, while surfing through some friend suggestion by facebook, my eyes got stuck to a particular profile. Not many times you can see a familiar face in that suggestion unless you are a newbee to facebook. So, I sent him a friend request and took a glance in his friend list. My attention was drawn to a particular name, the ex of one of my friends. When we were in the first year, they happened to be one of the most discussed couples. Suddenly the memories of the first year days started crowding in my mind. The ragging period, the occasional class bunks [a routine now!!!] , the joy of freedom, and moreover, the first "Sanskriti". Dunno what happened later between those two, but one day I saw another guy in a pic with her instead of my friend. Later on I was told that they had a split.

For a change today, I did manage to take out some time from my " busy" schedule and realized that reading books aint a bad habit at all. In fact sometimes, they can turn out to be the best option for killing some time. :)

All in all, I have a mixed feeling about this Valentine's day, I expected a chat with a "particular someone". But that "Particular someone" never turned up. I expected a horrible day but it dint turn out to be so either. It turned out to be quite a beautiful day for me. :)

No comments: