Friday, January 30, 2009

Broken promise

Well! a few days back, I promised to myself that I won't drink ever again. Ok!! I made the same promise regarding smoking too, but that was somewhat weaker you know!, in whole of my lifetime, I have made up my mind to quit smoking for at least a hundred times, but all of them ended up in vain. However, this time I failed again. My mom shouts at me to leave alcohol specially and it became so intolerable one day that I was determined to quit alcohol forever, but I betrayed myself again. Couldn't stop myself when I saw the bottles of our much beloved kingfisher strong.
The day was as interesting as any other. I woke up at about 9:00 am and heard "its my life" and " somewhere I belong" at some nearby house. It was so unexpected that I considered it as a dream, and went to sleep again. When I finally woke up, it was 12:00 already and I was already too much late to attend the first three classes, however as I reached the college, I thought that " if I am starving then lets starve completely", so I bunked the fourth class. Then came the electrical lab, and much to our surprise it went rather smoothly today, think we are becoming good electrical engineers gradually, then the daily drama went on, a few games of tt, some lazy seasons and finally returning home at about 9:00 pm. I am just wondering when will I go to bed today, usually its directly proportional to the time I return home so I don't think I will be able to make it anytime earlier than 4:00 am [and people call themselves insomniacs], so lets see. Tomorrow's a big occasion anyway.

No comments: