Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saraswati puja

Sometimes I curse myself. I simply can't wake up early in the morning. I reckon its in my genes, whatever I do, I can't do it on a regular basis. Like I mentioned yesterday, today was the Saraswati puja and also my sister's birthday. So all in all it was a big occasion for me. Reuniting with the school friends, spending sometime with them, share each others frustrations regarding the absence of a " galfriend" in our life, discussing about how silly one's college is, discussing the burden of syllabus, sharing "prosad"s. But all these plans never turned up because I left the bed at about 12:30. My friends fixed a meeting at the school gate at 11:00 but at that time I was well in my dreams. So I missed it. But now I guess that whatever happened is for good, because unless I would have been dragging my body.

No comments: