Friday, January 30, 2009

Restart

There are certain things that I will like to make clear right at the beginning:

1) Why this blog is here: I did have a blog before, but unfortunately I lost or rather I forgot its password[dumb me!]. So I needed another blog to scribble down my ideas and pointless imaginations and stupid writings, that's why its here.

2) Where is my ex-blog: Although it have nothing special in it other than the design [the contents are gibberish off course], I have provided a link for it at the top. So if one wants to see it, he/she may click the exblog tab, but obviously at his/her own risk

3) What SNA stands for:- It stands for still not allocated or assigned, for someone who's a bit accustomed with the net-language, its a dead link, waiting for a hyperlink to get assigned to it. For others CLICKING IT WONT LEAD YOU ANYWHERE.

4) What dashboard stands for: Well! its for me, the template does not provide a link for the dashboard in its mainpage [or I am blind and cant see it], so I built a link for myself.For others: clicking it will lead it to your dashboard.

5) Where I got the template: well! its Nitelife from http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/
although I had to do some modifications in order to make it acceptable to the blogger.

6) Why this kind of a template: I strongly believe that the posts that are coming next will not have anything in them, so I chose this template to make the blog a bit lucrative, the thing I can do obv!!!

7) When will I stop giving running commentaries : In this post I am stopping right here.

No comments: