Friday, May 29, 2009

31/08/08 - A curse in my life, a curse from which I am suffering till now, there was no need, nothing at all. I promised to myself that I'll not commit the same mistake yet again, but then I failed. There was something uncanny about the day. I felt on cloud nine that day. But now I feel that it was in fact the beginning of an end. It left me amidst nowhere. And then the struggle began once again, I was playing a lost game, my destiny was fixed right from that day. But still I overlooked it. The most frustrating part is I was cautious. I watched out every other alternatives. Everything that came into my mind. But I lost control over myself in between. And now I am facing the consequences. My dreams has become nightmares. I still can not believe I repeated the same mistake. 31/08/08- I dug my own graveyard.

1 comment:

Diya said...

Greatt, Maybe it would have been really better if we had an eraser to erase specifif memories that haunts us!
Great new refreshing look! I like it! :)