Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Its seeming like a year. A never ending journey. The "semester". Its here yet again. Taking the hell out of us. And at the end of the day, some are rejoicing and others lamenting. Most of the time I belong to the second category though, its not yet halfway through, and I am feeling like I have lived a thousand years in between. Everyday, some minor mistakes, some majors; are putting cold water on my expected gpa. Although some say, it does not matter at all. But my target this year, is to improve my grade. Be that by, say .01 points but still.Since I entered the faculty, my grades are falling gradually, sometimes significantly, sometimes by minor proportions, but its yet to show a positive slope. There's no hope that I can do it this sem, but still I am aiming for a respectable grade. Be that around 8.5 or so.

No comments: