Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sems have finished.Leaving me even deeper into the agonies. The odds of daily life. Right now, I have someone just standing behind me, and as usual cursing me . sometimes I wonder, is it only me?? Is it only me, who face all these!! last time, I remember, when I pleaded to someone that I simply can't study any more. My mind was wondering in some nowhere place! where everything seemed vacant, and a whirl of sandstorm was rushing towards me, I felt helpless, I wanted to flee, but everywhere I went, I could still see the sandstorm! behind me. Some days back I told someone of killing one's inner self. Well, as usual he/she was indifferent. But that's a different matter, and I just don't wanna discuss about one of the greatest idiocies of my life. But still, while standing in front of that rushing storm, sometimes I felt that, I better give in, surrender myself to the storm, but the very next moment, I thought about what people think about me, I mean those who know me for a really long time. When these kinds of conflict goes inside one's mind, the letters on the books seem meaningless, all I needed at that time, was some helping hands, some soft hands on ma shoulders. But instead I got the same old reply," Study hard, and everything will be under your foot". Study my foot. And now the sems have ended and the nightmares are still lingering in ma mind. I want to be free, I want to go to somewhere where I need not explain anything to anyone, somewhere where I can do everything I want. I want peace, I want solitude, I want a vacant mind, I want to start everything from the scratch. I want to rebuild myself, mould myself in dices. But I know there's none who can grant my wishes. Fucking nobody. Every motherfucker has gone to sleep, they have stolen my sleep, my dreams. Leaving me alone. All I want is to rest!!!

5 comments:

Diya said...

Oh God, that was so muucch anger in those words! Whats up dear? sems were allright na?
Now, Studies my foot, have fun. Dont let anything spoil your mood now. I know I can offer no solace, But please don't sulk, you`ll have to face whatever comes. And thats what makes a successful man. Isn't it? So cheer up now. :)

arijit said...

lolz!
a bit more mature comment than before!

Diya said...

@ Arijit
A hard kick on your *** :P

arijit said...

u got the guts?!

Diya said...

Yeah, U wanna see and experience? ;) :P