Thursday, May 28, 2009

When I look at the sun, I get amazed by its constancy. Days after days after days, he shows the same face, same mentality, enlighten the world. I wonder, why aren't we like him. When I gaze at the horizon, the same sights flashes in front of my eyes. The same lash meadows, the same greenery, the same blue or gray sky. When I look at the rains, I wonder why does it always fall downwards. It could have traveled upwards [ya ya I know the gravity bullshit] or may have taken a hyperbolic path. But it never does. I wonder, what harm would have caused if we had the power to stop time. If we could just incarcerate all our memories within a bottle, and place the cap tight. If we could have been able to just throw the bad ones away, or what if we had a remote control, and go back into the past,undo and return.What harm would have caused if we had wings, white, black, gray, colorful like a Macao. I wonder what harm would have caused if we were given the power to forget certain phases of our life! may be an year or so. The world is really amazing.

1 comment:

Diya said...

Yeah very true, but the fact my dear is that the sun is the Sun, The rain is the Rain and You my dear is YOU :)