Monday, August 31, 2009

I don't know why I still stare blankly at the gtalk window and expect for something to happen. I don't know why I still hurry to see the senders name when any message is delivered to my cell, I don't know why I still rush to 8B expecting for someone to come. I really don't know. I have recovered.Right??!! then why? I don't know why I still feel jealous of the people who seem to be happy. I don't know why I still try to appear ignorant and triumphant in front of certain people. I really don't know. I've learned filtering. Right??!! Now I have learnt to distinguish between "non-serious" and "serious" words. then why? I don't know why I still expect, I don't know why I still trust, I don't know why I still cry. I have been able to make myself realize the reality. Right??!! then why?

Someday I wont trust anymore,someday I wont expect anymore,someday I wont try to shadow myself, someday I wont feel jealous anymore, someday I wont rush anymore,someday I wont log in to gtalk anymore.

That day, I will become silent just like my cellphone. As silent as the ocean.

No comments: