Thursday, August 13, 2009

I need Feviquick

Dismantled...disconnected...frustrated... but still in hope, hope is everything. It's a well heard story. I've heard it in childhood, a long time back. So, please excuse me if I get a bit jumbled up with the characters. But the storyline will be more or less the same, that much I can assure.

Once, there was no sorrow in this world. People used to remain happy no matter whatever happened. There was glee every where, every corner, every nook. God gave a small box to a man, and told him not to open it, whatever happens. The man took the box home, and placed it at a corner. Every now and then he would check it. But as days passed by, the man became a bit reluctant. He had a small girl. Her name was Pandora.One day, Pandora was playing while she heard some noise from inside the box. As she paid attention, she heard some voices from inside are begging to her to let them out. Pandora opened the lid of the box and some insects flew out from inside it. Some of them bit Pandora,and she screamed in pain. That was the first time on earth that people felt pain. The insects flew outside and bit everyone.People were screaming in pain. Being scared, Pandora quickly shut the lid. But then she heard a very sweet voice from inside requesting her to let it come out. Hesitatingly Pandora opened the lid again and a cute little pixie came out. She told," I am hope, I will help people to endure, to withstand their pains, their sorrows." She touched Pandora with her magic wand and all her pain was gone.

From then on, hope is helping people to overcome their pains. I wish it will help me too.
No " what have I done?" in this post.

No comments: