Thursday, August 06, 2009

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I am laughing my ass off. And seriously, it doesn't seem to stop or at least,its not giving any indication. This all started when I saw a profile in orkut. The self proclaimed beauty with brains.She says, she is innocent, and she also warns people, not to go by her looks. Luckily, I was able to get a glimpse of ms. orkut as she kept some photos of herself unlocked. Frankly speaking, I think she suffers from anorexia if not worse, like chronic bone decay or even marrow cancer or haemophilic anaemia. I can't remember of the last time, I saw a skinnier girl. Ksh, I am taking my words back, you are extremely fat in comparison with ms orkut. The whole profile page is full of me,me,me and me. And they say crunchy to be megalomaniac. He he. Her turn offs include models who according to her are dumb, attention/attitude seeking persons [lol!! atti means attitude I reckon, but what the heck does "attitude seeking" means?? and limited English (speaking/understanding/overall??? idk) is among her turn offs too],who on earth told you dear, that models are bimbos?? they are much more clever you are, at least. Her prime ambition in life is to earn loads. Ok!! that's perfectly normal. But then how come models be dumb??? I think they earn loads. :O. Her height is 162 cemis. She claims her to be one of the most brainy persons of West Bengal [if not world!!!], and she reads in BIT [techno India], poor girl :(. I am still laughing my ass off. That's why I thought of posting this. And Gondho:: "what have I done??" :D :D :D rtflmao

No comments: