Saturday, October 31, 2009

"The promise is broken"


I want to strum it, I want to strum it hard, strum it harder, harder and harder, till my fingers start bleeding, I don't know how to play guitar, but still I want to strum it. I want to feel myself in front of a galore of crowd, standing on the pinnacle, and strumming the object hard,Creating mysteries with music. I want my eyes to be closed, and feel myself.
I want to run through green meadows, I want to throw paper balls and catch them, I want to swing from the Banyan trees. I want to play soccer with plastic balls, I want to sweat it out and get driven out of the class, I want to cheat, I want to kiss, I want to make mattresses, I want to gawk at the sexiest girl in the class, I want to appear in the boards again, I want the tension back, I want the pressure back, I want to appear for the joint again, I want to be selected in the fucking electrical engineering department again, I want the first year days back, I want to carry out orders,I want to get ragged, I want to dream about my school life crush again. I want to be myself again. I want to love again.

" THE PROMISE IS BROKEN "

No comments: