Friday, November 13, 2009

Altered [??] bridge





It really feels nice to see bonds being created.It really feels nice to see cute lovestories. It still feels nice. The last time I can remember, I reckon I thought I will get shattered, but it really feels nice to see myself still standing. It really feels nice to laugh like a madman. It really feels nice to realize that luck is not fucking you.

Recently, I've become a huge fan of " Alterbridge". All hail to Mr. Souvik Bhattacharya for letting me know about this band. Now-a-days, I am listening 100 times daily to the song " come to life". The "bring me to life"s or " further away"s or " missing"s aren't attracting me that much now. However one line in that song goes something like :" remember life is long, but we've no time" or something like that.

Today I heard about a lovestory from one of my friends. It goes something like the boy and the girl didn't know each other previously.They met via some social networking site and then they started sharing each others balcony. From social networking to some chat engine, then sms-s, phone calls and finally dates and getting committed. I expected a sigh from myself, bit instead a smile appeared in my lips. Hell!! Even I don't know myself, how come I expect others to know about me? However, lets get back to the topic, the moment I sensed the smile, I felt gleeful. I felt that inspite of repeated blows, the world still hasn't been able to kill me. I haven't changed [thankfully]

No comments: