Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Measurement blues

Hmmm!! What to say!! Wrote one of the worst papers of my lifetime today. Actually the preparation was not that bad but still. You know sometimes it just doesn't remain in our hands. Faced one of the worst papers today. Illogical marks distribution, idiotic question pattern, unimportant questions, HELL!! The first time I saw the paper, I felt an uncanny vacuum inside my head after a long long time. The last time I felt this sensation was about 5 years back. Then I opted for the more difficult part [we in JU, have two different parts assigned for each subject, they must be answered on separate answer scripts]. Not a single answer was completely correct. And then to add insult, the paper was lengthy as hell. :(.

I'm really done with it. The way this semester system drains the last bits of energy from us is simply pathetic. Enormous syllabus, stupid lectures....phewwwwwww. And then JU electrical engineering department, a nightmare for anyone who doesn't rely on plain and simple " mug"ging. The next exams on 26th. :(

No comments: