Monday, February 23, 2009

23/02/09

Life back to normal again. The temporary disturbances that were created has settled down. Not smoothly, but still it has settled and I am me again. Not trying to live under someone else's shadow. One thing I have realized that there was no need of such an unwanted pain. God gifted me that, don't know why, but still its a gift from the God, so one has to accept it. So have I accepted, yet again.

But life's finally back to track, everything's zooming past as it used to be a few months back, leaving me no time to lament. The labs started bothering me again, those reports are making me stay awake until dawn. Sometimes I have heard people complaining about their life cycle, they say that they can't shut their eyelids before 2 am or say 3 am.But I remain awake until 6 am sometimes. Not that I don't feel sleepy, but I push myself up to stay awake, that's something even more painstaking.

The BASIC programs bothering me yet again, and now FORTRAN has joined the party. I have absolutely no idea about what to do, because I had had some idea about BASIC before I actually entered the class but I know nothing about FORTRAN.

And about the studies, I am lagging severely, almost half the semester has passed and the classtests are about to start, but I have managed to read only the initial 5 pages of FIELD THEORY, and about the other subjects- the lesser I say about them is the better, because I have not opened the books till now.

Ma and Baba has increased my pocket money to 1500 bucks/month excluding the transport and mobile expenses. That's quite a handsome amount of money I think. But still I am struggling to manage the budget. I have only 32 Rs/- left this month and there's still 5 days to go. God knows what will I do. My expenditure has shown an exponential growth recently. Thanks to me and my pals . My addiction towards Coke [Coca cola yaar] and cigarettes has enhanced it even further. I reckon I will have to put a brake on it, unless my parents are going to be bankrupt very soon.

My fetish towards table tennis has increased even further, more so because I disentangled the mystery of backhand smashes, drives, loops, and blocks. That recent improvement has been overshadowed by my eternal weakness in returning serves. I must unveil this mystery "HOW TO RETURN A SERVE WHICH HAS SOME SPIN AND SIMULTANEOUSLY PACE IN IT". Also my forehand chops are weak and tend to loop a bit and my backhand loops is too slow paced [although I am supposedly the only person in the whole tt room who plays that stroke]. I will have to work on it as well as on my serve. It really great to watch me serving, but the forehand pendulum is so weak that even the noobs return it. Although even the pros cant attack it 8). But still I will have to improve.My backhand pendulum has lost its bite and due to lack of practice I forgot the backhand stomp. Should I try a tomahawk? I will have to think on that.

Sanskriti is nearing by as is the semester. The first is a matter of rejoice while the second is that of grief. Sudipto will sit again next to me!! :( ahhh! nightmare.

I have recently seen a girl who is very much like me. Although we have much of dissimilarities between us. Like she's a medical student while myself is an engineering one. God! please no more cupid strikes this time. :(

No comments: