Sunday, February 01, 2009

Confusion

What should we do?? should we keep trying and trying until it keep tolling us or should we rather stop, and let destiny play its role. I am really confused. I am not still in a state where one's brain gets dead and only the heart keeps beating like a pump, circulating sewage water through one's vain. I must say that I have not still reached that state. I am very much enjoying my life. My life cycle, waking up at 11:00, rushing to college, friends, parents, chatting with old friends in Orkut, listening to songs, downloading movies and watching them, playing games, both indoors and outdoors. I am enjoying my life. But I'm confused. What to do?? should I take the responsibility or should I leave it in the hands of destiny. I need some light.

No comments: