Saturday, May 08, 2010

Am a bit surprised with the things that are going on around me. A few days back, there weren't any slightest ray of hope around. Every door was locked for us. Wherever we went, we got rejected. But things have started getting a bit brighter. But that's the problem. Probably I've turned into a maniac, who just fears the sensation of comfort.

Yeah, I've realized it long back, that "luck" aint in my side. So, when now things are getting a bit easier, a feeling of discomfort is always lingering in my mind. An apprehension, whether its the null before a storm.x(

Moreover, this feeling of "feeding on one's corpse" is eating me up from inside.

NO, EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY.

2 comments:

srijita said...

"feeding on one's corpse!" O_O what r u doing these days? :|

Soulreaver said...

lol!! xD...no havn't turned into a cannibal as yet! xD