Friday, April 17, 2009

Contd, part of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. [the part that siddhartha refused to jot up]

Well!! I thing for sure. He indeed has started one of the favorite topics of mine.But I think he wont remain unbiased when he starts describing himself. So I think I should write it up, before he does :D. So here's the Gondhomodon for you.

Siddhartha Roy came with a face full of beards from Farakka, and within an week or so, this guy proved himself to be one of the greatest all rounders ju electrical department ever had.Well!! all rounder means he's a champion in everything, be that spreading foul odours [body odour, not fart gas] like a skunk, or showing wonderful soccer skills [sometimes sloppy or rather "thopthope": jokes part, this dude is truly a brilliant striker], or displaying psychogiri [a student of d great panu I should say, struggling hard to overshadow him] or be that lethal backhand flicks and jabs in tt. The first day, siddhartha sat beside me,he made me realise that whom am I sitting next to by saying "sir-er gale thabra marle to mosa berobe". Now-a-days not stinking like he used to, in fact he's not stinking at all. A savior of us[esp me n souvik] in many exams, especially those which requires vast usage of one's brain [ie the more mathematical ones].He showed his football skills first in our freshers tournament, and emerged out as the top goal scorer as far as I can remember, and he is a brilliant quizzer. Enough of appraisal. He has a weird tendency to blow ashes in one's eyes :D. Although he ensures that it doesn't contain a single spark, he has an weird tendency to say that " m sleeping" while actually he's mugging,finally he has a weird tendency to laugh at jokes which others feel to be severely "PJ".

ps:-InBh :D. well!! that's the source of all those notes ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

5 comments:

Siddhartha said...

well thanks for all d good words and yeah considering i laugh at ur jokes sure i have a tendency to laugh at pj's!! :-p

Diya said...

Hey you are from JU...? Wow, thats a dream destination...!! :P

Soulreaver said...

yeah!! me from JU electrical... n believe me it only SEEMS to be a dream destination :(

Diya said...

hmmm, yeah It does seem so... well, incidentally or call it co incidentally, am from JU too, lol :P
:)

GrEeN said...

@ arnab
may be u shud write abt ur oder friends(read: me) as well
@sidhharth... u do have same inane smelly armpits...u know whats the thing called...umm..umm a deo??USE IT!!
@dia
which dept?