Monday, April 20, 2009

Sems are nearing by, yet again. I reckon I am in a much better situation than I was in the previous ones. But then, when I look at the classtest results, I feel that how wrong I was :(. But I've become so indifferent that it fails to charge me up. I wonder, had been a few years back, I would have restarted, would have locked myself in some room and thrown the key away. Time changes people.Sometimes even from their core. Sometimes I wonder, how stubborn I have become. I seem to overlook all the omens and keep stucked to some age old thoughts [or should I say, thoughts that make me happy], sometimes I just refuse to advance on the path of life, I get myself stucked in a bend,look everywhere, in all possible direction for a possible ray of light. Even the vaguest of them, even sometimes a matchstick excites me. And when there is none, I see the mirages. And when I realise, I walk a few steps only to get stucked yet again.

2 comments:

Diya said...

JU lyadkhor afterall, so no wonder ur rectulant to throw the key away...!! lol :P

Soulreaver said...

Ha Ha!! ryt u r!!! :D