Friday, April 24, 2009

Time has come to move on. Its really funny that how simple things put an end to everything. Months of anticipation, days full of expectation;everything ends. One may ask if there was something at all. May be the answer is NO, in fact its the most probable answer. But still, it does feel gloomy. Four months to be exact, and it ends here. I am selfish. I wanna move on. The station will remain full of passengers forever. But I'll never be there. Perhaps the station master, the ticket collecting staffs, the attendants will not miss me, perhaps they will remain busy with the ministers and the officers, but I'll not be there. The red postbox will stand still. People will continue to drop letters there. But there will not be anything from me. I lived here for four months, but it managed to make an entry in my soul,despite of the discouragement coming in various forms. I fell in love with its greenery, its fragrance, its innocence [though I doubt whether a place can be innocent or not]. And now everything ends. Perhaps I'll have to return here sometime in the future, to search myself, don't know whether it will remain the same for me. I think it won't. But still, I have made a decision and I am one of those kinds, who remains fixed to their decisions no matter what happens. So-----ADIEU

3 comments:

Diya said...

Adieu to?
Is this a sort of farewell post? if yes, the to what?
is it JU?
Neways, Farewell is the only stunt that never bids farewell... so why bid so, itz a round universe, you`ll end up here again, hope soon :)

Soulreaver said...

me a student of 2nd year... so not goin to leave ju soon :D :D

arijit said...

well written!