Sunday, April 12, 2009

How many times did I repent for being late?Thousands of.Each and everyday I curse myself for not getting up a bit early from the bed.This habit of mine has caused me to miss many classes, right from the school days, and the same saga continues even now. When I used to play cricket, many times I have repented for playing a shot a bit too late, and ending up watching my stamps getting tumbled. When I used to play soccer, I used to stand as the goalkeeper, many a times I consumed a goal for reacting lazily. And now I play table tennis and the same problem persists. I reckon not just sports and studies, this dangerous habit has its foul influence in the other chapters of my life too. It has some connections with my fate too. Whenever I found myself standing in the door of happiness, I find it closed, and some heavenly voice announces, " A are a bit too late." Then I turn back to the house of sorrows, and astonishingly it never rejects me for me being late.Many a times, I have been expelled from the class for arriving there late,sometimes I had to finish a 30 marks question in 10 minutes for being late. I am habituated with such things. Because they are due to my own fault. Perhaps I should have cared to be punctual. But sometimes I wonder, why am I getting punished for things which are not under my control? Perhaps I came into this world at a bit too late than the scheduled time [although my mom says, I was premature], and that was my fault. Some heavenly forces accused me of being guilty right at that instance of my birth.And I will be paying the compensation throughout my life, and paying it, and paying......

1 comment:

Diya said...

ha ha, your last realization of being prematured defied your norm of being late... lol.
And it is the same with me too, I have stopped hoping to attend my first class everyday and one of our professors have even stopped giving me attendance coz I am late everyday :P

Nevertheless good writeup Dude, carry on :)
Diya :)