Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another late night entry

Today, I gave an awesome test, in the ciem style or rather ans style. Long live ans's tea break. And kudos too, for providing us with some breeze of relief. But the headache is not over yet. The next week will see [hopefully] us attending a paper where we don't even know about the syllabus. Yesh! It' s the plss... I have two days in my hand, and I don't even know the ABCs of this subject. I reckon most other students of our class is facing more or less the same problem, since there is no definite text book on this subject or rather there is no text book at all. All we have, is some theses papers, some aimless copies from some textbooks and such things, and we'll have to appear in the test depending on them. But then, its still a long time to go... 48 HOURS.So why spoil the moment.
For two days or so, whenever I am switching my computer on, I am setting the good old max payne 1 theme as the background music. Why am I doing so? Because, it is one of the most favorite tunes of mine and moreover its making me nostalgic about the times, when study at last moment was enough to emerge out as a rank holder, and also there were textbooks on subjects. Gone are those days.
We are planning to go to Andhrapradesh as a part of our educational tour. I suspect how much education will we achieve, but then who cares?
And I am not committed.

No comments: