Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I met me

For the first time in my life, I became happy instead of feeling jealous, knowing that my crush is committed. That too with my friend's friend. May be because it was only the early infatuation state. But still a sense of relief diffused into my mind. I felt not a bit of jealous, not the tiniest piece of agony developed in my mind, either did I repent. I just sensed glee. I was expecting myself to act rather differently, but I was amazed to realize the true me, sometimes we suppress ourselves in order to act more normally. I call this "Conversion of emotion". It helps really at times. Sometimes in a boring class, a bubble of smile may appear at one's lips, may be thinking of some past incident. Try converting it into tears. May be you wont get expelled from the class and lose a precious attendance, so many times in class I have suppressed my yawns and sleepiness, and converted them into tears. It works really but only at times. In some cases though, one should express his/her emotions. Like sometimes you may get hurt by some one's behavior, try expressing your mentality towards him/her. Unless the situation may worsen.

Enough of advices. What I really want to say that today I came to know who I am, what am I. Everything regarding me. I will still continue with my "Conversion of emotion" but only to teachers. For friends and parents, I have never applied that and nor will I in future. So the only category remains unmentioned is the relatives, acquainted ones and the strangers. So for you guys, get ready to expect," You are pretty boring", " The suit doesn't match you or rather you doesn't match the suit"," What am I doing here, whose marriage is this?"," No sorry, I can't recognise you, neither am I trying to"," I have much other works to do than to listen to you"," No, I wont tell you"," Who are you???dumb ass","stop arguing cz you know nothin" kinda stuff from me.

Well!! my blog is censored, so I could enlist only about 1% of the dialogues.

No comments: