Monday, March 16, 2009

Fuck GD's mom

I fucked it up once again, another miserable start of another fucking semester. Control system class test. Albeit of all the concerns and duties in Sanskriti, I still managed to pull my body and mind, to study till 5:00 am sometimes. This time I tried my best for a good start. But fuck!! It got messed up again. Now that I am thinking of the nights before the exam, I think I should have really ignored it. All those efforts went into vain. Who thought that the old motherfucker will set a question from amplitude scaling? When I saw the question, the first thought that came to mind is whether I have heard the words before. I could not even understand the question. That was quite obvious, because none imagined that he will set a question from the amplitude scaling chapter. All the people to whom I asked about the syllabus, told me that the chapter was not included in the syllabus.
But there is the result now, first class test of the season and I left 10 marks untouched, the dream of getting an s in control systems ends right here and now, all that I can aim for is an a. Quite demoralising. I have another class test tomorrow, the field theory class test. The class test carnival has started. Now there will be no time to spare. :(.

No comments: