Tuesday, March 03, 2009

3.03.09

I am drunk again today. And this time its vodka.The thing I hate most. I had not have a better choice because no shop could provide me with a bottle of beer. So I had to drink what I hate most. Yes!its vodka. The liquor that tastes like pickled shit. But the aftereffect was nice and I am not in full control yet. Class tests are nearing by. One after another the teachers announcing the class tests. And I have not opened a single book yet. My friends are discussing about which book to read or which topic is covered better in which book. I feel completely awkward in between such discussions. Off course I have some books, but I don't know what to read. So the only thing I beg to them was to tell the teacher to postpone the test. I know had it been held on the final day of our college, I still will not read a single word. Feeling lonely again.

No comments: