Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Late night entry

Pheewwww!! These lab reports never seems to get completed. I am trying to finish it over the past 3 hours or so, but its still not done, so tomorrow I'll hafta go to college, attend comp lab and then will have to make the apparatus list and derive the transfer function. This particular report, I think, is taking a bit way too long. I have already drawn 10 or so diagrams and reproduced the same number of tables. But still its not over. I will have to draw a graph, show some calculations, make the apparatus list, and do some discussions if there remains enough time left. Its already 4 o'clock now, and tomorrow I will have to get up within 9. So, I reckon, I must go to bed now. Last few days, I have been trying hard to get myself indulged in some reading practice. Story books or novels, off course! but not getting enough time to do it. I reckon, I will not be able to do so before the semester, because I think this is the last quiet week before sem. The survivor series (class tests) will begin soon.

No comments: