Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A boring day

They say I am turning a bit aggressive these days. In fact a hell lotta aggressive. I myself have felt the truth of this statement. Like, there had been some certain outbursts from me where it was not necessary at all. After cool down, I always however have realized my fault, and tried to compensate by expressing regret to the concerned persons.And I have always been ashamed of such behavioral change of mine. But now I feel that, I should not get ashamed. Because not all, but same people out there needs to be dealt with as such. I had always tried to help others out, tried to extend a helping hand towards people in their need. Tried to be a friend in need. But now I am feeling that, I had been an idiot. I help others, and in return in my need I get denied. I can't ever imagine how shameless, self centered and selfish people may be. There's a word called " kritoghno" in Bengali, which rightly describes people of such nature. Luckily I have some people in my corner (till now) , who in spite of all difficulties and obstacles tries to help me out. And I am really lucky to have them as friends. I have had the same feeling about those mean minded people from quite a time back but now I think most the people out there will agree with me.

Today was a boring day. It started with a phone call from one of my seniors. Fortunate, that's what I should say to myself because I had a viva today. The hydro lab viva. Apart from some last second edits, the viva went on smoothly. It made me kinda astonished though. We had a plan to visit one of my friend's place today, but the plans got spoiled as some emergency situation arose, from then on it had been a boring day. I spent hours in the tt room, trying the same old backhands. Then one of my seniors pointed out the main weakness of my playstyle. And I think he was completely correct. I will again have to work on, like I toiled for my backhand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its is beautiful i guess.....and you feel so light after all the ventilation somehow...

I found an alternative...switched to cursing something which i really deplored...and the fact that is ..it didn't even answer me back....my maths book is now even worse than a beggar's rag

You're so good at ..expressing those little twists-n-turns here-n-there..