Monday, December 28, 2009

Crappy post

This is a crappy post! Guys, take it for spare and don't read it.

Dunno why, I am suddenly feeling a bit changed. Seems like the old me, is coming back to me. Come baby, come to your daddy [no sitters please]. I can see myself alone in the campus, one chilly morning, with wind gushing past me. Nor a breeze neither a storm. One sunny morning, with none in the campus, I can see myself standing alone in the middle of the road, with arms stretched wide [Leonardo De caprio's pose in Titanic], and with my head pushed backwards. I can suddenly see myself enjoying the nature once again. Feeling closer to it. Trees don't wear a mask. Then suddenly this song, that has made me crazy recently, starts playing. Sitting in front of this dumbo box, I can clearly hear the melody. First strum, second strum, third strum and it starts "hey.....". I can see myself grooving my waist, making some feet movements, then suddenly I start dancing. You know, I am not a professional one. Some blurred faces passed by,mumbling " whats wrong with him?" Even I don't know. All I can say, is that I can't resist myself. I can see myself jumping over the walls. I can suddenly see a tint of yellow in the sun.

No comments: