Saturday, December 12, 2009

Recently, I am being told by some of my friends that my recent posts have been all pessimistic. Perhaps this is because I don't own a diary, and don't like keeping diaries either.Perhaps I am a bit too lazy to jot everything down that happens in my daily life.Perhaps I feel much more convenient while typing than while writing. Whatever be the reason, my blog is a reflection of what's going on inside me. I mean to say that my blog is like a guitar. When one feels happy, happy tunes come off it, while if the player feels gloomy, some melancholy tunes are bound to come out of his guitar. So is the case with my blog. So, if you feel that it reflects that I'm frustrated, then I'm frustrated. I can't help that. I just can't write something that doesn't go with my mood. So, if you are feeling it monotonic then I'm helpless. All I can do is to recommend you not to read it. If you don't like it then don't read it. It's that simple. Please don't ask me to change my style or else you'll get humiliated in the same way as some people are getting recently.

No comments: