Saturday, December 05, 2009

Save me someone.. :( its only yesterday that the semester ended, and I'm already feeling bored. Bored like hell :(. Studies are boring and irritating, but once they are over, they leave behind a hollow. I was just calculating the amount of time I spent studying last few days [last 14 days to be exact], and it came out to be a ass whooping 14-15 hours a day.

I am in 3rd year now. In undergraduate level obviously. And I am currently reading in the 2nd best [after iitkgp obv] engineering college in the state. And quite frankly, I can tell you that, we finish the course within 30 days span just before the exam. Yes, then we have to handle an immense amount of pressure but still we do manage to accomplish that. I sometimes wonder that I studied a lot more even when I was in the school level.

2 comments:

srijita said...

same here!! in school level i guess evry1 s much mre serius n studious dan dat in colg! heh! :D

Soulreaver said...

well! yes!can't bet that we wr more serious, but we wr much more studious indeed :D