Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Gift

Today, my sis flew off for Scotland. I dunno why, yesterday I was pissed off with her and was retaliating to almost every single word she uttered. Like she was having a problem with installing the mic and asked me for some help. I instantly snapped back instead of helping her. Just before going to bed she asked me for a book I was reading then. She said, " Vai! majhkhane to bore hobo. Boita dibi?"[bro, I will get bored.Will you please give me the book?] I said, " Amar ekhono pora hoini, tumi onyo kono boi niye jao na." [I haven't finished it as yet. You take another one]. She smiled and said, " thik acche."

I dunno what dream I had in the night. But this morning I suddenly felt an uncanny hollow inside my stomach. So I went to her and offered her the book. [okay! for others it may seem quite natural, but the incident is a bit abnormal because one of the persons involved was me].

I dunno what made me do that. But the name of the book was "The Gift"

MISSING YOU DIDI.

No comments: