Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yes! I saw you right? I saw you there. Sitting right beside the road, with a steel can in front of you right? and what were you doing there dude? Doing nothing. Not even begging. Your whole body reflected clear cut signs of malnutrition. Swollen belly, cracked skin, tangled hair. You were barely wearing anything as far as I can remember. Okay! may be the winter doesn't seem to bother you that much. So, I am getting deviated from the topic. No, no... lets switch back to it. You were hungry if I'm not wrong, and so you asked for food, or rather you asked for some coins to buy food! People were passing by the road, hardly noticing your existence but I noticed you. They didn't even bother to do anything for you. How mean people have become these days. "Equidistribution of wealth"- I demand. Some people were throwing some coins in your can, how dare they? Aren't they intelligent enough to realize that they are humiliating you this way? But you don't worry. "Main hoon na?" Your days of poverty are over now.This much I can assure you.

Do you know what I am going to do for you? Yes! you got it right. I'm gonna write an entire post on you. An entire blog, can you imagine? Moreover I am gonna put your picture in my blog, may be on photobucket. May be over the entire net. And this way people will come to know about you, and then you know what they'll say to me? They will say," ah uh!! we're shocked to see blah blah blah." An entire community will feel sympathetic towards you. Can you just imagine? SYYYYYYMMMMMPPPPATTTTYYYYY...it tastes better than bread, we'll feed you sympathy, and you won't have to beg anymore. Sympathy bread with a bit of "omg, awwww, oh,uh" sauce.... ummmmmmmmm! delicious.

Too bad this net thingie doesn't even help to set a human body ablaze. Perhaps that's why paper is better. You can use papers,instead of woodpiles in a funeral. You see, better utilisation of resources. x)

No comments: