Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A "story"

Once a boy had a break up. Just before you [read Siddhartha] conclude(s) that its yet another "what have I done?" type of blog from my side, let me assure that its not.

Okay, once a boy had a break up. Its not that kind of break up, you know, not those kind of break ups which get patched. Rather this one can really be looked upon as a split. However its not the topic. The boy I was talking about spent many sleepless nights in thought of the girl. But still he's not the hero of this story, [well obviously, if one calls it a story], shed many drops of tear, and did everything that people usually do while they undergo such a situation.

However, everything has an end, and finally the boy decided to move on. Later on he found that another girl has a great deal of interest in him. The boy first waved it but then he also developed some kind of soft corner for the girl.

Then one day, he thought that, " I must let her know that I may never be able to love her that much she wants.I must warn her about it."

So one day he walked to the girl. As usual the girl greeted him with a smile. But the boy thought that, nothing should stop me today. He stared direct at the eyes of the girl and told," Look! I thought I must inform you about this, look at me, once a monument used to stand here but now there's nothing but a ruin.A ruin you understand? a ruin.And its up to you what to be built there. A monument again or ...."

The girl remained silent for a long while. The boy was gradually becoming impatient. Then suddenly the silence broke and the girl said, " I will rather build a hut for two than a monument."

the "story" ends.

2 comments:

srijita said...

i lyk dis gal in d stry! :P

Soulreaver said...

lollzz... The "story" does sound "nekka nekka"... but still... :D